CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about a reaction with the liver cleanse

Mel Views: 1,288
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 421,449

Re: Question about a reaction with the liver cleanse

Thanks so much for replying so quickly. It's doubtful that she will follow up with any more liver cleanses because they told her at the emergency room that she had no stones in her gallbladder. I can't convince her that these stones don't show up on sonograms or xrays because they aren't calcified. She has insisted to me that she has no stones. I'll pass her on the information anyway although I know she has a very closed mind and won't listen. I appreciate your input about the Hulda Clark cleanses. I have done nine of her cleanses with no problems, but I am not doing colonics. I live in a very isolated area, and there is no where that I could go for a colonics unless I drive four to five hours. I have done coffee enemas after my cleanses, and so far, I have passed probably 1200 stones (give or take a few haha). I have one more question if you don't mind. Would my sister's stomach condition have resolved by itself without rushing to the emergency room? She thought she had a stone stuck, and I told her that if she had a stone stuck that she would be in tremendous pain. She said that her pain was so bad that she couldn't stand it. She believed everything that the emergency room told her, and I can't convince her otherwise. Thanks again for your time. You've been very helpful, and I think I am going to purchase your books. Mel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)