CureZone   Log On   Join
I did it, Andreas...

Lisa Views: 1,622
Published: 16 years ago

I did it, Andreas...

Dear Andreas:

I did it. Today i did my first flush. I passed well over 300 hundreds stones. One of these stones was almost one inch (1"), really big and very green(seems like a green big kidney).

More of them were green, but i also passed some yellow foam with blood. This foam had blood inside. I know this, because i took the foam in my hands(with gloves) and examined it.

When i drank my first epsom salt glass, the pain in my liver increased, but when i passed the stones the pain ceased. Oh really, i feel better now.

I prepared myself for this flush as you describe in your book, but the amazing thing is that when i started your flush preparation, my weight was 285 pounds(8 days ago), this morning my weight is 281 pounds, four pounds less. I am following the teachings in your books,(YES, i have been reading, reading and reading) but really surprise me the fast results. WOW!!!!!

THANK YOU ANDREAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Light & Peace
Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.242 sec, (1)