CureZone   Log On   Join
I did it, Andreas...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Lisa Views: 1,807
Published: 18 years ago

I did it, Andreas...

Dear Andreas:

I did it. Today i did my first flush. I passed well over 300 hundreds stones. One of these stones was almost one inch (1"), really big and very green(seems like a green big kidney).

More of them were green, but i also passed some yellow foam with blood. This foam had blood inside. I know this, because i took the foam in my hands(with gloves) and examined it.

When i drank my first epsom salt glass, the pain in my liver increased, but when i passed the stones the pain ceased. Oh really, i feel better now.

I prepared myself for this flush as you describe in your book, but the amazing thing is that when i started your flush preparation, my weight was 285 pounds(8 days ago), this morning my weight is 281 pounds, four pounds less. I am following the teachings in your books,(YES, i have been reading, reading and reading) but really surprise me the fast results. WOW!!!!!

THANK YOU ANDREAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Light & Peace
Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)