CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I feel very sick....

Lisa Views: 2,403
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 421,194

Re: I feel very sick....

Dear Andreas:

Thank you very much for your answer. I bought the books that you recommended me(three books), right now i am reading "The Amazing Liver Cleanse". This monday i am going to start with the apple juice diet for six days, so next weekend i'll do my first liver cleanse.

I also have candida, sometimes hypoglycemia, constant sugar cravings and a persistent pain in my stomach mouth(when i eat sour foods the pain disappears, i don't know why), but i drink organic apple juice(i love it) and this juice calm my sugar cravings and orange juice too. In your book, you said that people with these health problems, should not use apple juice, in such cases should be replaced with malic acid in capsule or powder. Can i use apple juice?

I was seeing your Ener-Chi Art, is beautiful, but "Blood Paint" made me feel bad. What paints do you think are suitable for me?

About my emotional health, you said that i surrounded myself with weight to protect my gentle nature and sensitive heart from emotional assault and abuse, YES that is true. I am beginning to take control of my life and the enourmous load of pain that is behind my heavy weight. I feel sick physically and emotionally.
I want to be free from these conditions, and i am going to be free.

I believe in karma and transmutation. I have been reading books about this. I bought your book "Freedom from Judgment" a minutes ago. Every human being is light.

Blessings, blessings

Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)