CureZone   Log On   Join
Dental revision

Kelly Views: 1,672
Published: 18 years ago

Dental revision

After reading your book on liver cleansing, I have completed 10 of them since last July. I have passed probably 2500 stones. Prior to that I had been on a pretty aggressive colon/parasite cleanse and passed a ton of mucoid plaque. What an "adventure" this all has been. I had a few days where I wondered why in the world I had opened such a can of worms. However; I am seeing very positive results. I am 52 a still feel there is a piece of the puzzle missing. Although my brain fog is a lot better, I am wondering about the mercury and amalgam. I worry about my memory too. I found a dentist that follows the Huggins protocal (are you familiar with that?) and went to see him last week. I have so many different metals in my mouth along with 6 root canals. I think I am going to have to revision done. I have read so much and feel this would be a step in the right direction. What is your opinion on this? Would this be a smart move? Also, do you think it will be easier now (detoxing) since I have done so much cleansing already? Any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)