CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida and pregnancy/nursing

candidahead Views: 3,402
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 420,905

Re: Candida and pregnancy/nursing

if you have candida...you are definitely passing it on to your baby, but i would wait to start cleansing until after you stop nursing.....the toxins will be overwhelming and even if you are not passing those, you will likely have many die off symptoms that will make it difficult for you to care for the baby and yourself.
what you can do is start eating right. i recommend the book "the body ecology diet" . it has made a huge difference in my health and it will rid your body of candida.....over time, without such harsh die off that you will get from natural yeast killers and probiotcs.
you can also be feeding probiotics to your baby to help establish his intestinal flora......this is a must, or he will struggle with candida too.
also try to avoid Antibiotics for you or for him during this time.
please be encouraged....having the knowledge that you have about the disorder can only help you. my mother passed it onto me as a child and none of us knew what it was until, at age 25, i was very sick and bed-ridden from it. you are catching it early and you will be able to prevent extreme sickness for you and for yourself.
keep researching.....good luck.
tif

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)