CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Misery with die off.....

candidahead Views: 3,959
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 420,925

Re: Misery with die off.....

so sorry to hear about your suffering. my name is tif.....i've been sick for two years and treating my candida for 1 year and four months. i have been through several die off periods just like the one you are describing. i so empathize, but encourage you to stick with what you are doing....you will get better.....and cleansing is a big part of that......you will not heal till your body deals with all of the nasty stuff and gets it out.
i remember the first time i took primal defense....i had to stop it after one tablet and could not go back to it for like four months. i just completed three months of nine a day and i can see that my healing is in sight. i ordered the product "Hydro***** Plus" from globalhealthtrax....which really helped me to be able to tolerate the primal defense. i totally recommend it.
i just started threelac and am hoping to deepen my cleansing and healing with this product.
also just started the "body ecology diet" which i've heard great things about....a whole new way of eating.
anyway, just wanted to send you some love and encouragement.
it's fricken' torture. hand in there.
blessings,
tif

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.812 sec, (1)