CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TO-lisa

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
mary Views: 5,869
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 420,769

Re: TO-lisa

Lisa,

I am so glad you gained weight. It is progress. I don't know if anything I said will end up helping you specifically, but I do know it is a long way back up from down after you have lost a ton of weight. I am 115 now and holding, and I am so happy with that. Unfortunately, the colonic thing really messed me up. The colon cleansing thing I did summer 2001 was too much for me but It did get me going regulay and with a good consistancy. I tried colonics this past feb and it so turned out to not work out for me. I was not constipated at all before, but I heard the colonis were good for chemical sensitivities (better name for it would be: horrible violent reactions to un-natural substances disease). I did it 1-2 times a week and after each time I became more constipated than the time before. And it so dehydrated me. My rolfer commented on this. My skin was just flying around in the air during a session. He had before the colonics, commented that I was the most hydrated person he had ever seen. The colonics person said it can't be the colonis that constipated me, had to be something else. Well, it isn't. Everything else remained the same. The constipation got so bad, I could not go at all and coloics had to be performed to save me. The last one I had was at the end of February and I am still constipated, not rock hard pellets anymore but softer little balls. It is sad, because I was fine before the coloics messed me up. My rolfer said sometimes the colonics make the energy go the wrong way, but this is not common. I must just one of those people who this happens to. It zapped me of most of my energy and I am still exhausted.

You will probably be fine, just something to watch for. I have mentioned my experience many times in these forums, cause I want no one to go through what I did. I don't think it was the method or person either. I tried 3 different people and I did the machine and the woods method and the results were always the same, although the machine hurt my gut for hours after.

Mary

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)