CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: nizoral

candidahead Views: 1,726
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 420,652

Re: nizoral

hey,
i was on nizoril for nine months when i first started treating my candida. i do believe it helped me, but it's important to support the liver while on the medication. my doctor had me take milk thistle, chinese herbs, and receive acupuncture while on it, and i never had any liver distress.
still, it is not a cure all, as it is so hard on the body and the immune system. i recommend that you order "The Body Ecology Diet", and have your boyfriend read it and follow it for at least three months. i have also had a lot of success with 'primal defense' and by rotating natural anti-fungals....caprylic acid, grapeseed extract, garlic, etc. Probiotics are imperative (primal defense, threelac, jarro).....you can find all of these products on the web. i also take olive leaf extract to boost my immune system, and organic MSM with ester-C. it's a lot. it takes a lot and more to beat the candida beast. i have been treating for a year and 4 months and am still struggling daily......but i am clearly on the road to recovery and getting my life back.
good luck.
tif

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)