CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If it's not Candida? What is it...

Spock Views: 20,645
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 420,220

Re: If it's not Candida? What is it...

The Candida cleanse I have been using is called Yeast Cleanse by Solaray....it is loaded with Caprylic acid and several other herbs.
It is pretty simple 3 pills in the morning and 3 at night.

I have suspected Candida for many years but when I first read about it in 1994 or so...I could not find anything to help it.

The main symptoms I have are chronic indigestion, gas, headaches, body aches, and the one that stands out the most to me is I cannot tolerate acidic juices like orange or grapefruit juice....either of those basically sets my stomach on fire...which I am told is a symptom.

I really only started the Yeast Clease as part of an overall body cleansing endeavor...I have been doing the P&B's for the colon, Black-Walnut , Wormwood , and Cloves for parasites, OO (Olive-Oil) and grapefruit juice (which sets me on fire btw) for my liver, and I stumbled onto the Yeast Cleanse so I thought I would give it a try.

I started the Yeast Cleanse a week ago and I am passing little cotton ball floaties, some look like little cotton jellyfish....so I think I am on the right track.

I keep looking at my tongue to see a change and as of yet I have not noticed any change in color.

As for a blood test I asked my doctor about 6 months ago to test me for candida several months ago and she told me there was not any test. She then wrote me a prescription for the one day pill that they give to woman for yeast infections....whatever it did I don't now but I think I am certainly passing the candida now.

Shawn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)