CureZone   Log On   Join
If it's not Candida? What is it...

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Stargazer Views: 19,620
Published: 17 years ago

If it's not Candida? What is it...

Hello Everybody,

I'm directing this message to persons who have the same problem I have. The problem is that I have a white tongue! No, it's not candidas or trush. I've been tested for Hiv,diabetes, hepatitis, anemia, and a whole lot of other stuff, they've taken a sample of my tongue and performed a gazilion tests on it in 2 different laboratories in Springfiels and Boston ...and guess what..nothing. Meaning it's not viral nor bacterial iaw they just don't know.
I also have no other side effects meaning I feel as healthy as a fish, between all the sports I do :-) I have no skin conditions, well I did have one. I contracted moluscum from the gym I guess [when I really exhausted my body from travelling and sports], but got rid of that in 1 and 1/2 months what is extremely fast meaning my immune system is quite responsive.
So far for western medicine. I developed the white tongue about 2 weeks after a trip to China and have had it for 4 month's now and it seems to come and go well that is to say sometimes it looks a little wither sometimes it doesn't.
The tongue is not really furry, all the papilla over the whole tongues are just colored a little white and it hurts some times except the tip is normal color.
I must admit that I have consumed a whole lot of citrus fruit and juice in past years but start banning that out of my diet. I think I might have something to do with it since last week the white and the tinteling was fading away but when I ate an orange last sunday the white was more prominent and my tongue started hurting again.
I was wondering If anyone has ever experienced this and what can they tell me about it.
Maybe my liver is over stressed and I'm considering one the Liver Cleansing procedures ... you never know..
I must tell that my mother can't stand banana's and she has a problem with orange juice as well ....it might be genetic.
ps. I take care of what I eat i'm 32 5' 9" and weigh 157Lb

Anyway if someone experienced the same thing or knows someone who has something similar or has any good advice please let me know..

thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)