CureZone   Log On   Join
Threelac and Hydroxygen

Lilly Views: 2,911
Published: 18 years ago

Threelac and Hydroxygen

Hello everyone,

I've just started taking threelac 6 days ago now, and I wanted to give an update, and to anyone out there that has taken it successfully, and or healed from it, to see if what I'm experiencing sounds simuliar to what they went through or normal.

Well the first few days, I got an extremely itchy skin rash all over.. down my legs, on my arms.. on my shoulders and back. And other than that, I noticed nothing special. Then about three days after taking it, the usual swelling that I have when I eat foods.. any foods, started to just subside. Granted I still have a bloated tummy, but, the actual reaction to foods that I get which is all over swelling.. just went away, and hasn't come back since then. Yesterday, actually and the day before I was extremely constipated.. and then suddenly last night I finally had the urge to relieve myself. (thank god, and sorry if that's too much information) Right after that happened, I felt completely pain free. All my heart burn went away, and I had a huge sudden energy burst, and my stomache just felt lighter. Mind you.. I can't think of a time when I've been able to eat without pain and heartburn, so this was a big deal for me. And now today, I've been extremely dizzy and tired all day, yet.. still no heartburn, and I feel like I'm really digesting my foods better, and using the bathroom more regularly. Yet.. I still feel like I have a ways to go, I'm really not able to do anything.. I am so unbelievably weak and tired. I have to make myself get out of bed, and I have to take it extremely slow. I almost blacked out this morning just from fixing myself something to eat.

So.. my outlook is this.. Lotsa die off.. seems like the overall picture is slowly coming together though. Seems like problems I've had for years are clearing up, but I still don't feel 100%, and the die off is REALLY kickin me in the rear! I'm definately going to keep taking this though, I can't wait to see where I am in another five days or so. It's hard to believe that so much has happened already. I've taken SO SO SO many other products, and never had one result, not good or bad, just nothing. And I've always stuck to the diet as well, unless I was fasting.

Anyone else out there have any experiences with this? I sure would love someone to talk to about it, to know what to expect.. and what not.. and you know.. of course, encouragement would be wonderful. It's hard to stay motivated at times after so many years of dealing with this thing.

Thank you, and good luck to all of you,
Lilly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (2)