CureZone   Log On   Join
Follow up from previous posting...

Views: 1,069
Published: 18 years ago

Follow up from previous posting...

OK guys...I just got back from purchasing a big bottle of Sonne's #7 Liquid Bentonite. I know the psyllium is cheap, but I didn't have enough money on me today to buy both. I also have part of a bottle of another psyllium capsule product, so I figured I'd finish that up for the next week or so. While I was at the health food store, I bought a fruit/protein smoothie for lunch, and decided to dump my TBS of Bentonite into that. I know you're supposed to take it on an empty stomach, but I've read that some people take it with juice, so was this OK to do? I also downed 6 of my psyllium capsules along with it. Here are the ingredients of the capsules:

Futurebiotics--Colon Green: (per 6 capsules)
Psyllium seek husk powder--2490 mg
Alfalfa Leaf powder--600 mg
Alfalfa juice powder--180 mg
Lactobacillus acidophilus--60 mg (supplying 12 billion cells)
Pau D'Arco bark powder--120 mg
Echinacea leaf pwder extract--120 mg
Black Walnut hull powder extract--120 mg
Fenugreek seed powder--120 mg
Watercress powder--120 mg
Parsley leaf powder--120 mg
Rosemary leaf powder--120 mg
Clove flower powder--120 mg
Bayberry bark powder--120 mg
Cayenne fruit powder--120 mg
Lipase--114 L.U.
Protease--1380 HUT
Amylase--114 DU

Is this a worthwhile product??? I still plan on buying the straight psyllium, but don't want to mess myself up in the meantime by taking this with the bentonite.

Any thoughts?

-Chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.297 sec, (1)