CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colema or enema?

shelleycat Views: 1,289
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 417,392

Re: Colema or enema?

Definitely think about colemas if you have the room and are handy with tools or can afford the set up. :)

I do enemas in conjunction with Liver Cleansing which I know I'll be doing twice a year for the rest of my life at the very least.

I do them when I fast, which I tend to do around the Equinox as that supposedly facilitates detoxing - and it's an easy way to remember that hey, isn't it time to do a fast?!? And when am I going to do that egg test? ;)

I do them around the holidays when I eat all those wonderful cakes and cookies, most of which I bake. ;) Any time I really really cheat on my diet and get detox symptoms like sore throat I do one. In fact, I have to do one tonight. A new "In N Out Burger" opened up just a block away from my place. I used to have to travel for MILES to get that fix. Wouldn't you know they'd finally build one near me when I clean up my diet?!? Sheesh! So I just had to have one hehehehheheh. Now I'm paying sigh. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)