I've been reading about electrical devices that give out EMFs are not good for us (T.Vs, Computers, Sleeping beside wall sockets etc). However, I do believe that the Bob Beck Magnetic Pulser does kill off these unwanted microbes etc within our bodies. I'm going to be buying an EMF meter, just for curiosity to see what sort of devices in my home are giving off these EMFs.
I realize that many people here on this forum may be biast but can you please offer a truthful answer.
So does the Magnetic Pulser give out harmful EMFs to the body????
If the Magnetic Pulser does give out EMFs (and EMFs are definitely a bad thing - that's a fact) then how can this be good for you?
Are the EMFs from the Magnetic pulser very strong compared to household appliances (T.Vs, computers etc)
Please note I am not having a go or going against Bob Beck here, I am mearly after some information.
I think very highly of Bob Beck and his protocols. Also since using the Silver Pulser ZBB5, drinking Colloidal Silver for a couple of weeks, a few Liver Flushes a a colon cleanse, I have not had one drop of illness in about 6 months, which would have been very very unusual for me in the past.
Can you also tell me if the Magnetic Pulser is good for muscles, what affect does it have sending magnetic pulses to the muscles? is this beneficial? Can it help ongoing muscle pain?