CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you make the P&B shakes with juice?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
LaniM Views: 1,240
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 416,189

Re: Can you make the P&B shakes with juice?

Hi, my husband and I just began the shakes and this is what we do. First we use Nature's Sunshine brand (both tasteless) Powdered Pysllian Hull (one rounded tablespoon) and Hydrated Liquid Bentonite (one tablespoon) mixed together in a glass of 8 oz of lukewarm water with one tablespoon of lemon juice, and two packets of Splenda, three times a day. It turns into a lumpy, tasteless, but sweet drink that looks cranberry in color and not at all bad to get down, really. We follow it with a 10 oz glass of water.

I just have to tell you; we started this yesterday morning and we both have been passing some yukky stuff; green soft ropes. We are going to continue to do this until the really black nasty stuff comes out, which I understand takes a week or so.

But anyway, try doing this if you're having trouble drinking down the stuff. Believe me when I say I gag on anything, yet this hasn't been bad at all for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.676 sec, (1)