CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: THE BEST LIVER FLUSH EVER&I'M NOT EVEN 1/2 FINISHED!!

Views: 1,241
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,882

Re: THE BEST LIVER FLUSH EVER&I'M NOT EVEN 1/2 FINISHED!!

I'm telling you it's like NIGHT and DAY and you actually look forward to doing them :)

another good thing to do is I always take the HCI and 8 Ornithine. The Ornithine knocks me out. I sleep through the night with no problems it's great and you're not up all night that way pooping! Be sure not to eat after 2 O'clock too and be sure it's a non fat meal or else you will have heartburn all night (I cheated once and paid the price!!)

You can also use oil capsules like Flax oil or any other kind of oil even fish ......

but the coromega tastes sooo good it's like you get to eat dessert! Pour the packets out on a plate or cup and use a spoon that way you get it all in a few spoonfuls......I did it from the packets once and it took so long that you get too full too early and you start getting a pukey feeling :(

good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)