CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ...on tests and testing in Lancet.

Views: 20,467
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,071

Re: ...on tests and testing in Lancet.

I agree with much said by spiralocean .

It should be a pretty simple thing for a chemist to conduct a DEFINATIVE ANALYSIS on the 'green stones or whatever they wish to call them' any analist should be able to do a Qualatitive analysis and a Quantative Analysis and show the Chemical Composition of these 'Green stones' This could then EASILY be compared to analyses of KNOWN Gallstones taken from patients after operation or from cadavers.

I note that the Lancet test report refered to looking at the Green Objects through a Microscope, well! Very entertaing for them no doubt but an ordinary microscope tells NOTHING about the Chemical Comosition of anything.

I also note that the attempt to create the 'Green stones' in the lab appeared to have PRODUCED 'WHITE STONES!'. There seemed to be no curiosity as to why the Green stones had not been recreated in the laboratory. ???? where is the Science ???

Regarding absurd conspiry theories and the vested interests of the Medical Proffession, yes there are always medicos who resist any new information.
Remember Louis Pasteur ( a Chemist) was almost LYNCHED when he tried to tell the Medical world that it was the DOCTORS who were responsible for hundreds of patients deaths through bad hygiene.
On the other hand dont loose sight of the fact that there are a whole bunch of "Holistic or Alternative" purveyors of remedies, which may be the same or variations of the self help procedures such as the Olive Oil/Lemon Juice but which these persons would have you believe are 'Better' just send them a check.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.906 sec, (1)