CureZone   Log On   Join
UPDATE to ABOVE!!!

Views: 1,921
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,796

UPDATE to ABOVE!!!

Ok, I did have some stones this morning. Not as many as last night though!! The malic acid must have had them ready to just burst out of me, that's all I can think of???? I'd be interested to hear what the Pro's think??!!

Approximately 50 stones this morning, much smaller and lot's of those little white mini cauliflower's :) Lot's of chaff as well......

Last night, I had lot's of sinkers and floater's.....large green (grape sized), then small green (pea sized), I had 2 small squares light brown in color a little larger than a pea.......interesting. Never had squares before. Some small brown stones as well.

I just scoop with a slotted plastic disposible spoon and put them into a plastic throw away cup. but I would guesstimate hundreds last night.......I got too tired to look near the end but all in all it was a GREAT FLUSH, and MIGHTY MIGHTY TASTY!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)