CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some responses

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
majestic_cheese Views: 2,646
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,754

Re: Some responses

"The fact that 90% open mindedness and 10% skepticism has led to some of the most profound discoveries in the world(everything from the theory of relativity to the discovery of electricity). If it weren't for this attitude, we would all still be in the stoneage."

Not exactly an on-target analogy, is it? (Then again, you may very well use your body and your health as a place to experiment -- to each his own, I guess.)

Rather than discovery, a dubious analogy here at best, the better analogy is to making maps based on the information you get from countless people who have traveled the path before. Do you listen to one person? Ten? One hundred? Do you listen to only the people who say the path runs one way? Or do you listen to all of the explanations, and try to find the most accurate illustration of the path based on your observations?

"You were given a link that clearly addresses whether the Liver Flush has actually worked for people and whether gall stones were really released. Plus on top of that as other posters have stated, the answers you search are all clearly posted, you only need use the search button."

It's not quite that simple. I have searched, and I have read posts, but never found responses that couch the discussion as I have done here. I'm surprised that search over discussion is so much the preference for some people, on, well, what is after all a discussion board. I guess there will always be dredge-Nazis, though.

"Perhaps, it would have been more logical for you to search for the answers you sought as they were already posted. Then you would have have been in a position to make a more logical query. It is evident that you did not do this."

It's interesting how hostile and defensive you are. That shouldn't be the case if you see the pursuit of good health as a never-ending utilitarian inquiry, as opposed to a blind adherence to alternative medicine as a substitute for a blind adherence to orthodox medicine.

"And what exactly are you doing, when you consume pharmeceutical drugs??"

Who says I do?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.281 sec, (1)