CureZone   Log On   Join
Some responses

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
majestic_cheese Views: 3,332
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,744

Some responses

First, thanks to the Webmaster for moving this to the correct forum.

Just a few notes as to general issues. I'm not coming on here as a new person telling people how to post, but I'm afraid that my question might get lost in some of the dismissals so far.

1) "Yawn, it's all be discussed before"
That's a common attitude on a busy webforum, but it's a little surprising to see it voiced to a new member. While I'm sure this has been discussed many times, that doesn't mean it can't be discussed again. And there are thousands of messages on these boards -- with that attitude no one need ever post here again, as I'm sure it's ALL be discussed before, in one form or another.

2) "10% skepticism, 90% open mindedness are needed"
I disagree. I think you should have as much of each as is necessary to accomplish your goal. Asking if something has actually worked for people, and what the responses are to criticisms, is not being "overly cynical." It's open discussion.

And of course, open-mindedness IS cynicism -- cynicism about the orthodox opinion. You do that because you want to find the truth instead of What the Establishment Says is True. You don't suddenly throw that attitude overboard when it comes to the alternative -- or at least you shouldn't. If you do, you are just replacing one Big Brother for another.

3) "If it doesn't hurt you, what's the harm, just try it."
I don't think this is the right answer when it comes to fundamental health issues. If you are experiencing problems and you are doing something you think it helping, but it's not, you could literally be killing yourself.

MUCH more helpful have been the testimonies of actual stones passed, though I'd be very interested to hear some details about these stones. Were they solid and remained solid to date -- like rocks you'd find in the yard, rather than something that gets mushy and evaporates? I've read and seen lots of testimonies on this board, but I'd like to get some real gritty detail (pardon the expression!) on the stones that you actually pass. The photos I've seen don't specifically say whether they were passed in a flush or removed during surgery, for instance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.160 sec, (2)