CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: attack the message, not the person

DJThompson Views: 1,885
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,610

Re: attack the message, not the person

I believe I have an article somewhere in my email on the subject of these "stones" which I will try to find. I do remember that they were refered to as having been in a pre-calcified state. All I know is that I had the worst case of hives I've ever heard about as a symptom of adrenal insufficiency and the resulting liver congestion when I went into organ failure. I did everything my naturopath set up for me but only reduced the hives by 50%. One single Liver Flush with a huge amount of soft stones, including one calcified stone and one piece of hard black rocklike material almost one inch long came out and the hives were gone completely. I've done about 10 flushes now. The last two produced no stones whatsoever. The next flush, I will add beet juice powder to the mix and see whether it goes through the stones (if I get any) or just on the surface.

Why would anybody trash a simple, cheap treatment protocol that has shown good results for so many people? Even if it was somehow just a placebo effect, that fact that it does good makes it worthwhile. The thing is, a placebo effect is usually short-term. I had hives from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet for 23 months, and have had no reoccurance for about two years now, as well as relief from the many other symptoms of a congested liver. If that's placebo, I'll take it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)