CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Avoided Gallbladder Surgery by Flushing

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
  Views: 3,927
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,584

Re: Avoided Gallbladder Surgery by Flushing

Charly,

Thanks for your abbreviated instructions. I followed them as you suggested. Here is my experience.

I am 40 year old male. I am a vegetarian, and have been on a 50% raw food diet for more than a year now. For lunch I take moong sprouts, baby carrots, bell peppers, cucumbers, seasonal fruits, grapes etc. All these are raw, and sometimes organic. I have high tri glycerides (at about 320) and low HDL (32). I have one cavity which causes occassional pain in my teeth and occassional backaches. Other than this I have no other problems. I am determined to improve these as well.

I had a tootache the day before I was planning to do the liver flush. So I took advil to suppress the pain and that didn't totally get rid of the pain. Next I had fever as well. However, I had been taking apple juice three days in a row, though I couldn't drink as much as you had suggested. I started feeling nauseated and on the last day, I took only one glass of apple juice. At about 8pm I took two ounces of olive oil in four ounces of lemon juice (yuck!) but I managed to swallow it somehow. Then I lied down on my right side for about 30 minutes. Later at about 10pm, I drank magnesium citrate (yuck! again, but it wasn't that bad). Then I went to bed. I was uncomfortable whole night, with stomach pain (and fever and tootache didn't help the matters either). At about 3:30am I got an urge to BM and I had my first BM then. It was mostly loose motion with a few green fluffy globs. I counted about 8-10 of them. Then I went 3-4 times within the next 4 hours or so, but the total "stones" didn't exceed 20. So I don't know whether to feel happy that my liver is so clean, or unhappy that I was unsuccessful. I will repeat my flush again, two weeks later and write here again.

I made the mistake of eating some spicy food in the afternoon I did the flush. Bad idea, it burns bad during BM if you do that. So eat non-fatty/non-spicy food only.

Regards,

Anon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.266 sec, (1)