CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One blob is much the same as another

Views: 20,759
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,126

Re: One blob is much the same as another

peer reviewed.... exactly, had to retreat and protect their reputation. because the evidence is not conclusive, i keep an open mind.

my opinion? I think people are flushing something out of their livers and gallbladders. and recovering their health. just because you don't understand it does not make it impossible. I did, i saw my mother in law do it without oil (i know you can't explain this). people here report flushing all manner of things, black, white red, calcified ect. are they lying, or just too stupid to know its not scientifically possible.

i'm open minded... some green stuff might be oil, but that hardly explains the whole story. hardly conclusive. its a story of one woman, published by a medical journal. big deal. same journal probably posted studies of the efficay of vioxx. who cares.

john g

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)