CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I never claimed to be a martyr

jaaynee Views: 1,383
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 411,116

Re: I never claimed to be a martyr

Dont you think I should be angry? I am disgusted how some people use the bible as a way to support their own ideas and not Gods Ideas. I am angry how some people twist around bible verses without understanding the content. I am angry how people who claim to "know" the bible and follow Jesus do the exact opposite and follow words of man instead. I am angry how people who call themselves "christians" an preach about "love" dont practice it.(this is what I call 'christian fluff)I am angry that people that call thmeselves christians dont even KNOW what the bible says.
Most of all I hate how the VERY FIRST commandment of God is completelyviolated by those that call themselves "christian".
I am also very angry that these people will do almost ANYTHING to get people to join their group.. even if it means disobeying God.

Makes me sick really...

hmmmmmm... I just thought of more... but I will leave that for next time...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)