CureZone   Log On   Join
God Realization

Blue Stone Views: 1,434
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 411,073

God Realization

"I will continue to post the words of Jesus Christ on my days off work with all diligence."

And adding a few angry ones (like condemning "homos") from your own experience to do "battle" as you put it. Perhaps when you change your paradigm from battling to being an example of what you expect your fellow man to be, you will achieve a greater good?

I am seeing a pattern. Spew hateful words about people who don't subscribe to your story. Then feign the victim when your actions (through law of attraction) come back to you. When people point out the fallacies of your belief system in accordance with a larger, more complete experential view, the ego flails. The painbody takes flight. I see this as a kind of an energetic, karmic see saw. A circular trap. A more graphic example for your current level of understanding would be..pissing into the wind.

Solutuion to this trap. Make your circle a spiral again. This is done by expanding awarenss (the true nature of god..not the anchored duality nature), and by truely becoming inquisitive, creative, loving,(vs fearful) looking at the "brightside" of things, looking for ways to bring together instead of tear apart..in otherwords expanding instead of contracting...unless of course you truely like your world YOU are creating.

Your higherself can hear what I am saying but you are closing yourself off to it as you recreate your story of pain over and over again and attract others to you that are running the same program of fear and hate.

I sense, though a discord in you, and the world YOU have created.

A lost one looking for attentention/recognition, in the way a small child rubs his/her eys upon walking up and seeing "the grown ups" out in the living room enjoying themselves, and wanting to join the fun but not knowing how..YET!

For many the bible has become a pacifier, a symbolic soother, a comfort zone in a confusing world (their world haphazardly created) With the Bible in one hand and a rattle in the other, they tend to make noise as they explore their seperation from the others (which are ALL god btw). It's a convincing illusion, but with increased expansive awareness, one begins to see the patterns of the "creation" (a creation one makes, "individualy" on this side of the veil) and can harness it to experience and co-create in new and powerful ways. The veils begins to fall away more and more until you get glimpses of "Christ Consiousness." Know anyone who masterd this? Think hard!

The illusions are understood through experience in "time" when you are ready to claim your true identity. Not before. These "lessons" allow us to anchor our new level of awareness and build upon that and contiune to higher and higher levels.

In the meantime feel where your thoughts are taking you, into fear, hate, etc? This is a necessary "evolutionary " step in God realization and the advaced resposibility that comes with it. There is a built in delay in our "world" so we don't instantly anhilate ourselves when our creating is off the mark (sinful as your story says). This is so we can practice are creative powers as we come to know them (remember them). This is the notion of momentum. Momentum is like a buffer zone (training wheels) for awakening co-creators. Again I am speaking to your higher self here which already knows this and will continue to bring experiences into your life to allow you to slowly awaken to your true nature.

See you at the next level...when you're ready. In the meantime, spit, whine, flail, stomp, pout, excercise that ego in new and interesting ways so that you build a good base in which to anchor your GOD realization as you build upon it in our (God's)current duality creation.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

"I will continue to post the words of Jesus Christ on my days off work with all diligence.
"

And adding a few angry ones (like condemning "homos") from your own experience to do "battle" as you put it. Perhaps when you change your paradigm from battling to being an example of what you expect your fellow man to be, you will achieve a greater good?

I am seeing a pattern. Spew hateful words aobut people who don't subscribe to your story. Then feign the victim when your actions (through law of attraction) come back to you. When people point out the fallacies of your belief system in accordance with a larger, more complete experential view, the ego flails. The painbody takes flight. I see this as a kind of an energetic, karmic see saw. A circular trap. A more graphic example for your current level of understanding would be..pissing into the wind.

Solutuion to this trap. Make your circle a spiral again. This is done by expanding awarenss (the true nature of god..not the anquored duality nature), and by truely becoming inquisitive, creative, loving,(vs fearful) looking at the "brightside" of things, looking for ways to bring together instead of tear apart..in otherwords expanding instead of contracting...unless of course you truely like your world YOU are creating.

Your higherself can hear what I am saying but you are closing yourself off to it as you recreate your story of pain over and over again and attract others to you that are running the same program of fear and hate.

I sense, though a discord in you, and the world YOU have created.

A lost one looking for attentention/recognition, in the way a small child rubs his/her eys upon walking up and seeing "the grown ups" out in the living room enjoying themselves, and wanting to join the fun but not knowing how..YET!

For many the bible has become a pacifier, a symbolic soother, a comfort zone in a confusing world (thier world haphazardly created) With the Bible in one hand and a rattle in the other, they tend to make noise as they explore their seperation from the others (which are ALL god btw). It's a convincing illusion, but with increased expansive awareness, one begins to see the patterns of the "creation" ( a creation you made on the other side of this veil) and can harness it to experience and co-create in new and powerful ways. The veils begins to fall away more and more until you get glimpses of "Christ Consiousness." Know anyone who masterd this?

The illusions are understood through experience in "time" when you are ready to claim your true identity. Not before. These "lessons" allow us to anqour our new level of awarenss and build upon that and contiune to higher and higher levels.

In the meantime feel where your thoughts are taking you, into fear, hate, etc? This is a necessary "evolutionary " step in God realization.

See you at the next level...when you're ready. In the meantime, spit, whine, flail, stomp, pout, excercise that ego in new and interesting ways so that you build a good base in which to anquor your GOD realization as you build upon it in our (God's) duality creation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (4)