CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: God's miracle from the sea

DJThompson Views: 1,478
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 406,341

Re: God's miracle from the sea

It would have helped to have read the material a little more carefully. As I said, the blood replacement for transfusion was successful. The dogs thrived. And the old stray that got a complete seawater replacement was up jumping around like a puppy. It lived for another 5 years in good health. Also, the experiments were done AFTER Quinton proved that seawater was exactly the same as blood plasma, only in a more perfected state and thus completely compatible with living tissues and able to sustain life at the cellular level on its own. In fact, Nobel Laureate Alexis Carrel kept a piece of chicken heart alive in seawater for over 26 years (changing it daily) in a famous experiment known around the world at that time. Quinton knew there was no risk to the animals, but the documentation had to be done for the medical authorities who used the procedure at the time (treating disease by injection). You would prefer he "experimented" on dying children? That's what happens with a great deal of modern medical protocols that kill over 200,000 people per year with "iatrogenic" (doctor-caused) diseases. I thought this was a Christian forum. I must admit I didn't expect an attack like that by someone who didn't even bother to look at the research or the extraordinary photos. I took the time to provide the information because it holds more possibility for healing than anything I've run across in 25 years of research, not to mention potentially protecting surgical or injured patients from horrendous contamination from other people's blood. If I told you what you could become infected with through that means you would freak! We are animal lovers to the point of insanity (we have a house over-run with strays) but if given the choice of trying something on my dog Tasha or my only grandchild Sierra, I'm afraid Tasha would get to go first. Peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.280 sec, (1)