CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: God's miracle from the sea

DJThompson Views: 1,604
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 406,337

Re: God's miracle from the sea

I did a parasite cleanse as a prerequisite for the gallbladder-liver flush, and on the day I did the largest amount of herbs, pain in my neck and right shoulder that had tormented me for 15 years suddenly stopped and has never returned. I only wish I had the money back I paid chiropracters to treat the condition. That made me a believer in Clark as a solid researcher. I then did the flush which finally cured 23 months of terrible hives that came after my adrenals crashed and caused a congested liver, followed by the hives and other symptoms. I've heard of the zapper, and would like to try it. But the Ocean Plasma may make it unnessary, although I would try anyway if it doesn't. One of the symptoms with adrenal/thyroid deficiency was a pH of below 6. It didn't even register on my pH testing strips. The seawater is supposed to energize, balance electrolytes, and normalize the pH, which was the main reason I wanted to try it. Slowly but surely my pH is finally coming up after 5 years of futile efforts doing everything right with diet, etc. I hoped for that at least, and never dreamed it would "wake me up" so to speak otherwise. In fact, I stayed up most of the night the first day I tried it, and I just kept going the next day with no ill effects. I'm 58--I hadn't done that since college days and craming for tests. However, I did quit taking it (only a tablespoon at a time) so close to bedtime. It's only been a couple of weeks, so I'm excited to see what else will happen. If you happen to order some, get the full-strength hypertonic and just dilute it (if you have high blood pressure or kidney problems) because its a little pricy due to the complex harvesting procedures, and the isotonic--which is the same as blood plasma--is diluted to one third strength.
If nothing else, just go look at those fantastic photos on the website.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)