CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Last night 'TRADING SPOUSES'

Views: 1,530
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 406,218

Re: Last night 'TRADING SPOUSES'

You sound so judgemental right off the bet...
"Why would a true christian ,ever want to watch something like that to began with."
So now I am not a TRUE Christian? hahaha!
Have you watch the show? What do you see wrong with watching it?

For me it is a fun show, I don't see anything wrong with it, except for the name. It is not a 'Temptation Island' or 'S-x in the city'.
Why don't you guys check it out for yourself before begin questioning my salvation or state of faith.

I do read my Bible, the TV shows that I do watch (couple a week) are not my instructions in righteousness. Like another poster said, it is a show about appreciation mainly. It it is also interesting to 'visit' other people's lives through this show and see how they live. I love seeing spouses change and appreciate each other more at the end of the show.
Studying human pshychology and reactions is a good tool in learning to witness BTW.
When I watch judgemental 'Christians' on TV making fools of themselves, it just reinforces what Jesus says about telling Truth in love.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)