CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: acts to terrible to be saved?

lusty22 Views: 1,190
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 404,526

Re: acts to terrible to be saved?

it does not matter what acts you have committed. God loves you no matter what and you can become saved. you are as worthy as any one of us in his sight. all you have to do to be saved is ask Jesus into your heart. he died for all sin, and He loves you. we have all sinned, but when Jesue died on the cross it was to take on each of our sins, no matter how bad. He carried that burden so that we can have eternal salvation. the only thing stopping you is you. He will get rid of your guilt. guilt is a sin also and a trick from the devil. Allow yourself to ask Jesus into your heart today and try to get with someone who knows the bible or is close with Jesus already to support you. i will love to talk to you anytime. Never let something you have done fool you into thinking you are not good enough. non of us are, but with his forgiveness and salvation we are made pure and all the old is taken away. god not only forgives it but he forgets it. it is simple. say a prayer asking for forgivenes right now and ask him to come into your heart, and He will. have faith. the Bible says it is so and the bibile is his word and vey powerful. I will pray for youand please write to me if you can. Love in christ, leslie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)