CureZone   Log On   Join
What an awsome God....!!!!!

Alikat Views: 1,280
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 404,300

What an awsome God....!!!!!

Hi Donna = ♥ !,
You know, I was just taking a shower getting ready to leave the house, but with still wet hair I decided to come in and take a peek on the forums, out of curiosity.
Well, wouldn't it surprise you if I told you that the whole time I was in the shower (which is my hiding place and prayer "closet" ;-) I was thnking of you. I was thinking how blessed you are to be in a loving congregation where you have built up bonds and memories, a big family of believers. That is so priceless, that I would say it's probably the most important thing on earth to have, together with your blood family.

So thinking along those lines, I was lifting up to the Lord that He would guide you to a rocking good group in a home, where you could pray and encourage one another in the faith. This way, you would be able to rise to whatever new levels the Lord has for you, without compromising the relationship you have to your congregation of many years. I had had that in my heart and mind when I just read your more detailed description of your church and situation. How fitting! You see, it's obvious that the good work that the Lord began on you years ago will not go unfinished, but He will complete it until the day of Christ Jesus. So He is in fact bringing everything around and forward for you. Praise His name!

I think He is showing you exactly what He wants you to do, one step at a time. Thank you for allowing us to share this wonderful moment of your life with us. You are much loved here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)