CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Praise report

MentalNomad Views: 1,332
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 404,284

Re: Praise report

I know what you mean Donna! When I learned the same thing, that Jesus Christ has already done everything for us "It is finished" and all I had to do was receive it was such a revelation!! To learn that God did not put sickness on me, that it was a lie from the devil, and that Jesus has given believers the authority in His Holy Name to get rid of the devil was such a different mindset that what I grew up with. Praise the Lord for showing us these things!! It was lifechanging insight into the Living Word of God.

I think you might enjoy a charismatic prayer group, we have found so much inspiration with a group at the Assembly of God that has helped us grow so much. I will pray the Lord's will in that area for you that He will lead and guide you by the Holy Spirit for what is best for you and your family. :) Many blessings Donna, Caitlin Lorraine

P.S. Isn't God so exciting? Sometimes I can hardly contain myself...:D And I am so excited for you, thanks so much for sharing your experience! It really gave a lift to my day. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.266 sec, (1)