CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Praise report

Alikat Views: 1,240
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 404,284

Re: Praise report

Donna,
I can't tell you how very thrilled I am to see you being the recipient of God's manifested glory. You know, from over a year ago when you answered the question I had over the young girl with cancer, and you even offered to be of personal assistance, I have had a feeling of inmmense gratitude and love for you. I had not realized earlier that you were a Christian, but I always wondered if you were depending on the Lord for your total healing.

When I first came to Christ as a very young woman, I was stricken with breast cancer. I knew nothing of the Bible then, much less of divine healing, but when a group of people at a prayer group prayed for me, I had a burning fire go through me, just like you, and I began saying things out of my mouth that I didn't understand, but somehow I knew that He understood what I was saying perfectly. Remember, I had no knowledge with which to "know" if what was happening to me was right one way or the other, but the peace and joy I felt was indescribable. A couple of days later, at my appointed hospital visit, the doctor's jaw was down to the floor with disbelief: he couldn't find the ugly blob which would have either cut my breast, or life, or both.

I can understand why the Lord would have you stay in your church in order to have the saints there witness a genuine miracle, but remember that it would be best if when they pray they wouldn't continue to ask for your healing, but rather thank God for what He has already done. We walk by faith, not by sight, calling those things that appear not as though they were. Afterwards, I humbly suggest you ask the Lord if he wants you to continue in this congregation or if He has different plans for you.

God continue to bless you, dear Donna, and keep us posted always, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)