CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Praise report

Ev Views: 1,421
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 404,245

Re: Praise report

Donna,

How wonderful - I can't say it enough or with enough emphasis! If there wasn't a computer seperating us I'd give a huge hug and pray over you. Instead I'll streach my faith to you and pray for you from my desk.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Father God, I thank You and Praise you for this wonderful praise report. You are so wonderful, thank You for touching Donna in such a personal way. I praise You for Your Word coming alive to her and revealing so many healing scriptures to her. Your Word says that we shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set us free Thank you for that awesome promise! Lord Jesus I thank you that you suffered an ddied on the cross at calvery not only for our redemption but also for our healing! Father God I just pray for your mighty angels to cover Donna during this time in supernatural protection - I pray and rebuke satan in the Mighty name of Jesus! Where there is light there cannot be darkness and Lord Jesus you are our Light! Again Father God ~ thank You for this mighty miracle! I pray this In the Precious Name of Jesus Christ ~ the Name above all names ~ AMEN!

Donna, you be blessed and know that you can come here anytime and give reports or ask for prayer - this is what the forum is for, fellowship in Christ Jesus!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)