CureZone   Log On   Join
Praise report

Views: 1,318
Published: 16 years ago

Praise report

Hi friends!

I know most of your thoughts are on the debate about to begin, and the recent rather heated discussions, but I've just got to praise my Lord about something and invite you to praise Him as well.

A week ago Thursday the Lord directed me to a website set up by a lady who had been miraculously healed from one of the muscular dystrophies. She had written a book about her journey with the Lord after her healing, and I wanted a copy. When I went to order the book on the phone, I got HER on the line. I told her I had MD and wanted to know how the Lord healed her.

She shared her amazing testimony with me, and then asked to pray for me. I thought, "if anybody, I want her to pray for me- she has the anointing!" As she prayed for me, I felt an electric current running through my body! My hands got hot and were sweating. I was so overcome I thought I would be laid out flat! Now, I'm a good ol' Baptist girl, and I've never experienced anything like this in my life! I've heard about it, and watched others have things happen to them as they were prayed for, but this was incredible! I knew right then that Jesus Christ had healed me.

Friday all I wanted to do was read my Bible. I typed "healing scriptures" in the window of my search engine and tons of sites came up. I chose one and ended up with twenty (count them!) printed pages of Bible verses on healing. You know what? God likes to heal! Go to http://www.savedhealed.com if you have any doubts!

So I started to pray these verses out loud. I started taking back ground from the devil. Now, a Baptist is doing this! I just have to praise the Lord! I started to tell my body that by Jesus' stripes, I AM healed. I was still electified. It was so cool.

All during Memorial weekend I was in the Word. It just came alive to me. I'd pray and I'd praise. Pray and praise.

Then I got to worrying about what I was going to tell my pastor. I wanted his covering and blessing, but I didn't know how he'd take it. We believe in healing at our church, but we really haven't seen much evidence of it.

I called him this past Thursday, and we talked for about 15 minutes. He was so cool with it! He shared some spiritual things that had happened to him, but he didn't share them in the pulpit because some people in our church just wouldn't understand. He told me not to move my membership to some charasmatic church that is used to this kind of stuff, because "our church needs a miracle like this." I just have to praise God for how supportive my pastor is!

Then he shared my little testimony with the elders and some prayer warriors. My pastor says they are all fine with it and have committed to pray this into the physical! And today at church several people came up to me and said they were committed to pray for my physical healing. I just can't tell you how wonderful it is to have the Body of Christ stand in the gap for me. It's like the electricity I felt is jazzing up the congregation a little!

I hope you don't mind me sharing this with you. I really feel, right now, that just as I know without a doubt that Jesus Christ saved me by His death on the cross and resurrection, I also know that He took my infirmaties with Him and healed me by His blood.

All praise belongs to God,
-Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.797 sec, (2)