CureZone   Log On   Join
Jesus and sin...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MentalNomad Views: 1,294
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 403,770

Jesus and sin...

Jesus did no sin I believe because he lived in the Spirit, not in the flesh. Do you ever notice the closer you get to God, the more in the Holy Spirit you are living you have no desire whatsoever to sin? You do not wish to hurt your Heavenly Father's feelings at any cost. We today have the same ability to live in Spirit and not sin, but as humans it is up to us to live closely--to make that choice to spend time in the Word, in prayer, and in personal communication with the Lord each day and ask to be guided by His Holy Spirit continually.

So as a human I know I have failed at this many times! On a weak fleshly day in particular months ago I remember letting my guard down. Immediately when I did a sin my heart was pricked. I repented, but felt so badly for hurting my Heavenly Father's feelings that I allowed the guilt of the devil to torment my thoughts. That night our motorcycle died, I cried thinking it was because of me opening that door--even though I had already repented and asked for forgivness. It turned out to be that it needed a whole new engine, a very costly endevour. At first I believed I should just accept it because it was my fault. But then the Lord began to show me things and I saw He forgave me instantly, and He also honored my prayers in protection over my husband and did not allow Satan to touch his life (when the motorcycle died it could have been a horrendous crash but it just slowly came to a stop). He showed me it was an attack from Satan but that He as the Lord could still turn it around for good. That motorcyle shop quoted a price of $3000 with new parts or $2300 with a used engine. We only paid $2500 for it in the first place. So I called around, another motorcycle shop would do a used engine for beween $1000 and $1300. Isn't God good? We are humans, and when we make mistakes it is no surprise to Him--He loves us still! His love is just soooo much, and so incredibly amazing. Now, I am not advocating sinning at all, I hope that comes across, because sin does put a barrier between you and the Lord. And I do not want any barriers, but an all holds barred intimate relationship with my Creator!! God is an awesome God, and may you all be ever so blessed by Him today. :) Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)