CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A heart that's hurt and lost

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 831
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 403,600

Re: A heart that's hurt and lost

Hi, it's me again.
I appreciate all of your words of wisdom. I decided to fast. I am just now ending my second day of fasting. I feel weak in the body, but a bit stronger in spirit. Thank you to all of you who chimed in and gave your advice. I am a follower of Christ, yes. I already do some of the things you all suggested, but there is always always room for improvement. So I am working towards finding my strength solely in the Father, trusting that even in times of suffering, He is there and He is watching, waiting, and guiding me. It's true that many people who say they are "Christian" really are not. Where do you go to find the true followers? It's really neat how you all were saying to avoid television and to fast, because I added those two things into my life the past 2 days, before I even read the posts, and I believe they have made all the difference; however I do still listen to the radio.
I'm scared and hopeful, doubting and trusting at the same time. I appreciate that there are believers out there who would give adivise to a girl they don't even know to try to help her out of a sticky situation. God bless and keep you all. Thank you for caring.
~ Searching for His strength ~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)