CureZone   Log On   Join
Help PLEASE hubby refuses to give 10% TITHES Offerings

Views: 1,504
Published: 14 years ago

Help PLEASE hubby refuses to give 10% TITHES Offerings

Ok i was reading about tithing and offerings

and I was trying to explain it to my husband, and he refuses to give 10% of the money we earn when we sell our home, My goodness I am so frustrated I know sometimes we become greedy with money because at times we have struggled financially, and are scared of staying broke, but He got so upset at me today and he says Oh my now your getting like those crazy christians that read the bible and go nuts about it!

I got so mad that i swear I just wanted to slap him! I left the room because was very very upset.

Goodness, what do you know about tithes? do we have to give 10% or can we g ive any amount to a church, anyway let me know if you can clear some of this out, I am not sure how to handle this situation, its sad and frustrating Thanks in advance, by the way me and hubby lived for 8 yrs without being married and after I started knowing god, I decided to stop haveing sex and get married! we got married 5 days ago, so now he claims that we finally got married and now i am asking for something else! my godoness he is such a sweet man I am not sure why he has this attitiude now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)