CureZone   Log On   Join
Opinions and truth

J.Crows Lugols Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWSLugols Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 2,134
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 402,842

Opinions and truth

Hi
My dear Jaayne

I am sorry, I did not intent to call you ignorant. But I am surprised that you say you have studied for 15 years and that you have studied the Bible and you do not know about when JEsus overcame Satan.

If you have studied the bible, You would know that Jesus is the Savior because He lived in this earth and died in the cross to pay for our sins. By doing that HE OVERCAME satan, the power that Satan had over the humanity.

Satan still exists because he is spirit, he cannot be destroyed. But he has been judged and condemned.

He still has some power giving trouble to the human beings, specially because human Beings have free will. But we can ask JEsus for his help overcoming our own struggles and he know God is our father and hear us.

These are the basics foundations of the faith in Jesus. So, if you know them, there is knowledge we can talk about. If you do not know them, I still respect you opinions but I cannot believe they are helpful to anyone struggling with the need of God and the pain and sufferings of this world.

The point is that when you send your messages, you sounded very controversial about a point we already agree, God created everything, even Satan, but was Satan who decided to become evil. His power is gone and is time in this earth will come to an end.
There is hope for those seeking for help and needing God.
God is love, peace, wisdom, and those who seek Him will be rewarded.

Love and blessings

_Original_Message_ﰩ

Hi
My dear Jaayne

I am sorry, I did not intent to call you ignorant. But I am surprised that you say you have studied for 15 years and that you have studied the Bible and you do not know about when JEsus overcame Satan.

If you have studied the bible, You would know that Jesus is the Savior because He lived in this earth and died in the cross to pay for our sins. By doing that HE OVERCAME satan, the power that Satan had over the humanity.

Satan still exists because he is spirit, he cannot be destroyed. But he has been judged and condemned.

He still has some power giving trouble to the human beings, specially because human Beings have free will. But we can ask JEsus for his help overcoming our own struggles and he know God is our father and hear us.

This are the basics foundations of the faith in Jesus. So, if you know them, there is knowledge we can talk about. If you do not know them, I still respect you opinions but I cannot believe they are helpful to anyone struggling with the need of God and the pain and sufferings of this world. The point is that when you send your messages, you sounded very controversial about a point we already agree, God created everything, even Satan, but was Satan who decided to become evil. His power is gone and is time in this earth will come to an end.

Love and blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.343 sec, (2)