CureZone   Log On   Join
Hello Why do u think theres all this suffering in the world

yescureme Views: 2,061
Published: 18 years ago

Hello Why do u think theres all this suffering in the world

If theres a god why do u think he created all this sufferin and sadness in this world?
I know ur probably gonna say thts because.... i dnt knw ur gonna say somethin to justify tht
Mybe its because he wanted others to see how happy they can be compared to the people who suffer.
Anyway the point is if god is so good how can he heap suffering upon suffering upon people like this?Theres no point justifyin his actions.
i wish i could tell u wht i meant by sufferin upon sufferin in my case but its too bad to speak here.
But im sure there r mnay people who support wht i say!ur unhapiness when u came upon god was maybe a little but wht i went through and am still is dreadfull.
How can u justify a god who doesnt even care for me ever?i hve cried out to him for so many years and still hes putting me through all this ?Why ?
Is this a test?Im sorry god i failed!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)