CureZone   Log On   Join
thank you all !!from cloe

CLOE1 Views: 1,166
Published: 17 years ago

thank you all !!from cloe

wow, i thank all of you for being here for me. my family and i have been going through a lot lately, and the other night i decided to get drunk. well, thats very unusual for me. i really dont even drink. i meet nooley somewhere in a chat room, and have realized this morning that i put this message board in my favorites. i truly believe that god leads us, even when we have no clue what we are doing. i dont even remember what i said. today i am very embarrased. just a little about my situation. ten years ago my daughter, amber was murdered by her x boyfriend, she was almost 17, and the sweetest girl you could ever meet. she loved god and all that he gives to us each day. so, you can imagine what our family has gone through. well, last dec.2003, my father died suddenly. mom and dad had just moved into a brand new house. we still are trying to sell the house they lived in for over 30 years. we have come across many problems with the house, the worst was the other day seeing a ceiling that had caved in from water damage on the roof. we had a realotr that just about drove us crazy, we have released her. now, we have much work to do to the house. anyway, my major worry is my mom. her and dad where married for 54 years. dad and i where very close. so, now we are all dealing with amber and dads deaths. we are all having a hard time, but trying to be strong, and keeping our faith strong in god. if i didnt have such strong faith, i would have ended my life long ago. thank you again, all of you!!! finally, i have meet some wonderful people, that live thiers lives for god. cloe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)