CureZone   Log On   Join
No one said you were an aethiest.

skyflier0619 Views: 743
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 399,874

No one said you were an aethiest.

A poster by the name of alex wilding said he was an aethiest. Did you read that? It was about him, not you.

I implied that you are a skeptic and that implication bears out in fact based on the website you referred to and by your own words "I happen to be a Christian, but have a problem with literal translation of the Bible. There are too many contradictions and errors in it to be taken literally". A person who has trouble with the 'literal translation' of the bible is skeptical that the bible is the inerrant, infallible truth of God. Once that door is opened, (to the possiblity of biblical error), you have an individualized, doctrinal 'menu' basis for your selective beliefs. That approach never resembles Truth and soon becomes meaningless.

Did you ever listen to Hank Hanagraff...Christian Research Institute located in California? He has a redio program called the "Bible Answerman" - excellent excellent program. I have never heard a question, issue, or problem addressed that could not be answered satisfactorily by Hank and either his staff or his guests which include leading christian scholars and apologists.

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)