CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One more observation - Note to Kelly (questions)

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

More
KarenMarie Views: 2,033
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 39,570

Re: One more observation - Note to Kelly (questions)

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for sharing your insights and experience. I've had all my Amalgam replaced, and my non-precious metal crowns removed. I still have 4 root canals. Three of four of the RCs have temporary crowns. I'm on the fence about removing them. Top right may be able to handle a bridge (two RCs next to each other, and there's an anchor tooth behind), but the bottom left will need a partial (last two teeth).

I'm still taking T3 for my thyroid, but thought I could get off it after the Amalgam was gone. I suspect the RCs are a contributing problem.

I recently read "The Root of Disease." It was an excellent book, and clearly and simply explained the problems with RCs, as well as the politics behind it.

I still have two sensitive teeth after my Amalgam clean up. That scares me, because the dentist never told me they'd be sensitive (for up to a year). What aren't they telling me about pulling them, and the aspects partials and bridges?

Can you share your experience as far as what you have in your mouth now. Do you have partials or bridges. What do you have to do to maintain them? How is it to chew your food? Do you have to avoid certain foods?

I'm 37 years old. Scares me a little to have partials, but I know that no tooth is worth one's health! I've done parasite cleanses, kidney cleanses, fasts (7 day) and my bowel movements still have mucus and undigested food. I am incredibly careful about what I eat (no carbs, no gluten, etc.). Your email spoke to me.

Thanks in advance for your input on the above questions.

With kindest regards,
KarenMarie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.314 sec, (1)