CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WAIT!!!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
gracey Views: 1,621
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 39,556

Re: WAIT!!!

Hi Sadru,

I am suggesting, about pulling them out or keeping them, to try full body cleansing first. If you really want to extract those teeth though, do it. I understand the stress and ill health it must have caused you could exhaust your pateince by now. I find that cleansing the bowel, by Dr. Bernard Jensen 's strict standards clears up these teeth infections really well. It is not up to me though, it is up to you.

Wow, swelling in your feet went down after the dental clean up, good! That says to me that your lymphatic system is a bit clogged and overworked from these teeth infections. Exercise is good for the lymph, skin brushing,but maybe you might try those Takara patches too. Its for detoxification, it increases circulation. There is a whole forum devoted to it here on thecurezone website. I am going to try this for myself too.

Whether you choose to pull them out or not, keep your oral health good. I find Miracle2 Neutralizer alkalizes the mouth and body and gets rid of bad bacteria. You can use their gel as tooth paste, although I use their soap. i had a lot of pain in an old root canal before I did this.

Hope this helps,
Gracie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)