CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help please? Scottsman29

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
Southern Man Views: 2,059
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 39,470

Re: help please? Scottsman29

The only thing I can tell you is that to some extent, I have familiarized myself with Weston A. Price's work. Not to the degree that I would like to, but I know of the book in print on root canal Cover Up. I have been going to LSU Dental School for my teeth for the past 4 years. I have had 8 root canals done. One student broke a file off (which is surgical stanless steel and so minute that you could barely see it on the x-ray)in the apex of the root. They could not get it out without surgery but the endodontist said that he did not think that surgery was needed and that if I had any problem to come on in to the emergency section and they would take care of it. That has been two years ago and I have no pain or problems.

I am saying this because having had 8 root canals, I have a reason to be concered. I have spent almost $3,000 dollars so far.

The same student who broke the file off also drilled a little too close to the nerve when filling a cavity in tooth number 5. As a result it absessed on me and I went to the emergency room at the hospital and got an injection of anti-biotics and a prescription as well as pain pills. Luckely, I had an appointment for my teeth the day after and explained to the student that I had the absess. He then did a root canal.

I want to say that when a root canal is done, they clean it out with sodium hypochlorite, which is bleach. I don't know if that kills all the germs in the tubicles of the dentine, but I can say that so far so good.

Degenerative diseases are a result of how we eat and treat our bodies as much as how we are treated by the dentist or other medical industry for that matter. You have to do the homework JUST LIKE A DOCTOR if you decide to take matters into your own hands. I personally have chosen NOT to have Amalgams and went with composites. They are more aesthetic as well. I certainly dont need mercury in my blood.

I can't really give anymore information on an absess as a result of a root canal, but I do believe that killing he germs in your mouth every 24 hours certainly would minimize infection as well as cavities. Only time will tell if I have any problems with the 8 root canals. And if it comes done to it, I'll just have to extract them. Some degenerative processes come with old age.

I hope this helps and I hope your absess gets well. Remember one thing though...if you take "anti-biotics" you NEED to take PRO-biotics to replace the GOOD bacteria in your gut. Otherwise you will throw off the digestive process in your intestines and then YOU will be the cause of another degenerative disease which could develop into leaky gut syndrome or diverticulitis.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.234 sec, (2)