CureZone   Log On   Join
Just need to vent =)

meezteekles Views: 1,018
Published: 17 years ago

Just need to vent =)

So I went to a staff meeting today and it turned out to be a "surprise appreciation" meeting. There were two long tables full of incredible food! Talk about bad luck!!!! Oh my goodness there were sandwiches with all different types of yummy breads, curry chicken, hot off the grill meats and veggies, and Sushi I love me sum Sushi. I just ignored it but what hit home was when i was signing in someone had left next to the sign in sheet the most delicious looking chocolate cake. Oooooh the horror! And here I am thinking ooooh jeesh and im only on day 2 of the fast. Well I stuck it out and sat down and every where I looked people were just having a feast! There I was with my lonely two 10 oz bottles of my lemonaid. Well I made it but why today? Why on my fast? Why out of aaaaall meetings why oh why???? Sorry just had to vent! Oh one thing Im very happy about on day 2 and I have not reached for my asthma inhaler. Truly amazing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)