New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Ceeeeez Views: 974
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 391,966

Re: Day 5 check in here...some results

Well...

I'm one day behind all you "Monday starters"... I'm only on Day 4. Other than dreaming about cheating and the occasional urge to simply scrap it all and munch everything in the cupboard I'm just fine. No hunger pangs... just psychological urges.

I'm watching all the Day 5'ers to see what I can expect tomorrow. So far... nothing much is happening (except I'm surprised it's getting easier). I do the teas AM/PM. I only do about 5-6 glasses of lemonade (and I use only 1/2 the syrup) but I do 100 oz. of water. So far no weird coating on my tongue. No itching. No irritability. I feel surprisingly normal... and I've been exercising ALOT.

Other than losing about 7 pounds, nothing at all to report. As long as you Monday people keep going, I should be able to follow. So good luck! Keep up the good work. Hope you don't mind me using you all as inspiration. :)

Take care...
Ceeeeez

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)