CureZone   Log On   Join
Fitness question while doing the fast

meezteekles Views: 849
Published: 17 years ago

Fitness question while doing the fast

Okay I am reading and studying up on this and im loving it. I have done the Liver Flush 3 times already and did the apple fast to prepare for the Liver Flush so I like to read up on things and study. Well my questions are...

1. I am very active so is it ok to do the fast and excersice 3 times a day too. I am affraid of passing out and/or malnutrition.

2. Is it a good idea to take a daily vitamin since I will be doing so much excersice and fasting?

My reason for doing this is I still have allergies and other little illness so it's not for losing weight although it would be an added bonus but to get my body back into shape after all the "wrong doing" if you will of every day life. And please bare with me this will be my first time doing this and I may need a little encouragement but from what I have read you guys are great!
Thanks in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.594 sec, (1)