CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Having surgery this Friday, any advice?

hanna Views: 2,010
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 390,403

Re: Having surgery this Friday, any advice?

The problem is that people often still don't feel well afterwards, since the stones start in the liver (not according to doctors). We have had several people here that
had to flush afterwards. Here is one
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=447&i=20119
Do you know the size of the gallstones? Mine is 27 mm so far it is still there, but people can live with stones as long as the liver stays clean.
All my symptoms are gone inflammation was gone after a year (ultrasound), the wall was back to normal from 42mm to 3 mm. The stone was freefloating instead of sitting in the gallbladder neck, so the bile is floating again.
I started flushing 3 years ago and now I do it every 2 months or so to keep my liver clean and keep everything flowing.And some day the stone might come out but I don't even know I have it, I only know because of the ultrasounds.
I am sure you have read the problems the people have had here on the forum.
If you cancel your surgery just tell them that you can't make it and will make another appointment. I do this all the time with doctors when I don't believe in certain tests.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)