CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallbladder symptoms

smore05 Views: 2,016
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 390,301

Re: Gallbladder symptoms

Hi J,

Feb 23rd/06, was the one year anniversary of having had gallbladder surgery. I had a dozen or so Gallstones which the largest one measured about a cm. I had terrible "attacks" which consisted of sharp pains, shortness of breath, nausea, etc. I decided to have the surgery because I could not live with the pain anymore. I was nervous and scared and after doing some searching on the web, found this website. There were a lot of people that offered many different kinds of advice, to have surgery, not have surgery etc. I finally decided to go ahead and go through with it. It was a difficult ordeal to go through, and it took me a while to heal and get back to normal. All in all, I am glad that I went through with it, and feel great as a result. I have not had any of those pains since then, and have no resulting health ailments from the surgery-thank God (except 4 tiny scars from the laproscopy) There are certain foods that are hard for me to digest, but I can eat mostly everything I want. If you take good care of yourself and your body, and eat the right foods, you will heal faster. If surgery is what you decide, good luck. Expect to feel horrible for at least 2wks afterwards, and you will have a good amount of pain.

SM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)