CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: large stones

Views: 14,853
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 390,115

Re: large stones

After years of severe attacks and a real reluctance to "go under the knife" I did so after seeing what great results my father had. You know something - was a bit painful for several days, but know something else, at no point did it hurt as badly as one of those attacks did. I have nevr flushed and there isn't anything wrong with it that I know of, but if I can go through a less intrussive operation than women usually go through with a C section and be done with it - bring that big old knife on! Seriously - its really a rather small knife and you are out the entire time, and the next time you have an attack do as I USE to do - ask yourself, "if the doctor was here right now would I allow him to remove this problem?" Everytime I was able to say yes, finally did it, and would do it again in a second. Best of luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.875 sec, (1)